Saturday, November 14, 2009

Spicy, Race

You know how sometimes you get to eat just the right thing at just the right time, and it is like a little gift from Heaven? Tonight while out on errands with the kids, I decided to stop for wings because wings sounded good. There is this little, little, place, over in American Fork (where, as luck would have it, I just happened to be), that is so little it is easily overlooked or forgotten about. I have been there a few times, and it's always good, but it's clear over in AF, and as everyone knows, I hate to drive ANYWHERE, so I don't remember to go there much. But since I was in the neighborhood . . .


Last time I stopped in I ordered the best wings. And, as is natural for me, I couldn't remember which of their 12 sauces I had ordered. I decided to go with the "medium," because the employee said the "hot" was really hot.



Spicy - producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves.
November 14, 2009
Ohhh . . . so-o-o-o-o good. These aren't even my wings in the picture - they're Jack's. I snarfed mine down so fast, and I just couldn't stop long enough to take a photograph. That and my fingers were covered with sauce. Probably my face too. So the moral of the story is next time you are in a wing kinda mood, stop in over at the Rocky Mtn Wingshak. You won't be disappointed. And if you are disappointed, bring them over to me.


Race - A competition of speed, as in running or riding.
November 13, 2009
We got a new game for the Wii. Jack said it was a good one - it's called My Sims Racing. I sure love our Wii. I know the graphics leave something to be desired, but it is just right for us. We play it all the time as a family. Even me, and I'm pretty pathetic at video games. It may well be one of the best investments we have made. Several of our family nights have ended up just being a Wii night, but that's ok with me since we are all together and having a good time. Sure, there is no spiritual enlightenment going on, but sometimes in this busy world, it is also important to just relax and enjoy being together.

No comments: