Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gateau, Kernel

Gateau - (french) A cake or pastry
November 2, 2009



Addie wanted cupcakes for her birthday, with pink frosting, please. No ice cream. Of all the sprinkles I have in the cupboard (all cupcakes MUST have sprinkles) she wanted fish. FISH?? My little princess-pink-through-and-through daughter wanted FISH sprinkles? So, ok, fish sprinkles it is.




Kernel - A grain or seed, as of a cereal grass, enclosed in a husk.
November 3, 2009



Looks like someone spilled the leftovers of the popcorn bowl . . . in the downstairs family room. . . where no one is supposed to have food . . . Hmmm. I wonder how that happened. Surely my 3 angels wouldn't take food down when Lane and I were gone? And, hypothetically speaking of course, wouldn't they be smart enough to clean up any evidence IF they did have food down there? Evidently not. I bet if I asked them, they would try to convince me that someone broke into the house, stole nothing of value, popped popcorn and spilled it all over the floor. Yep, that sounds about right.

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

That cupcake looks delicious!! You are going to have to teach me how to frost!

Dan and LaVon said...

I ditto Leslie's comment however since i am much farther away you'll have to do a written instruction long distance