Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Marsala


Marsala - A sweet or dry fortified wine of Sicilian origin.
November 10, 2009
I finally got around to attempting Chicken Marsala tonight for dinner. I got a recipe that claimed to be from Olive Garden, and it was pretty easy to make, but it was missing something. Everyone really liked it and there was none left over, but I just think it was missing something. I'll tweak the recipe next time, I think I know what I want to do with it.
I finally, FINALLY, finished up the apples. I got another 6 quarts tonight, and every apple is now bottled in some form. I put away all the apple clutter that has been occupying my countertops for far too long and now have an urge to just sit in my kitchen and soak up the tidiness.
I only have about 50 days of this picture taking thing to go. I am anxious to be done with it in a way, but not so much in another way. Schizophrenia, I've arrived.

No comments: