Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tidy

Tidy - Orderly and neat in appearance or procedure.
November 11, 2009



Oh, it is nice to have my counter space back. This is that same space, occupied for nearly 2 months, where all my apple-preserving stuff was. It had been there for so long that I hardly even noticed it anymore, but what a relief to have it all neatly tucked away it it's home (top shelf of the pantry) where I don't have to look at it. This is the section of counter reserved for food prep: bread making, cake making, the place I put the crockpot, etc., not to be confused with the other section of countertop that seems to invite everyone to put their crap. It is usually covered with homework papers, miscellaneous receipts that need to be recorded in the checkbook, Addie's artwork, a few dirty dishtowels, at least one tie from the previous Sunday, and ALWAYS random legos and/or Barbie shoes.

1 comment:

JAMIE said...

wow, can you show me how to get so little clutter on the countertop? :)