Thursday, July 30, 2009

Substitute

Substitute - One that takes the place of another; a replacement.
July 30, 2009




I just wanted to prove that I do drink something besides Dr. Pepper. I even went all day today without one, but I did have 2 vitamin waters. This is my collection of empties that I have aquired by my computer. Truthfully, though, some had been refilled with plain water. To me this picture mostly represents my pure laziness in letting this many bottles accumulate before I did anything about it.


I had to go back to work today for a few hours at the end of the day, and when I came home at 6:00, not only had Lane and the kids prepared a delicious dinner, but they had also arranged to eat it outside on the patio. It was a nice day today, not too hot, so outside in the shade of the patio it was just perfect. I love summer days like this!

No comments: