Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oblivious

Oblivious - Unaware of or not paying attention to
July 7, 2009


Seriously, I have to wonder sometimes. Can no one else in the family see this mess? They have to STEP OVER IT in order to get to the computer, so you would think they could see it. But somehow it appears that I'm the only one who can see it, or at least I'm the only one it bothers. I honestly think sometimes that my kids would wallow in their own filth if I didn't make them tidy things up on occasion. And as many people can attest to, I'm no clean freak so if something is bothering me, it must be pretty darn bad.


I had to work a whole day today. A whole, long, day. My apolgies to all full-time workers out there, but a whole day is HARD. I haven't worked full time in a whole lot of years. I currently only work for 3 hours a day, so a long 9 hour day with no coworkers to talk to was extremely trying. Yeah, go ahead and say it. I know I'm a big baby. It's no secret, really. I only want to do the things I want to do, and none of that stuff I don't want to do. Is that really so wrong?

No comments: