Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mop & Change


A nice puddle forming at the bottom of our driveway during the deluge today.



Mop - A thick untidy mass of hair.
May 2, 2009



There's a slight chance he's overdue for a hair cut.




Change - The act, process, or result of altering or modifying.
May 1, 2009



I'm always trying to change my fitness habits, or lack thereof, and it always seems that just as I'm establishing a good habit, something comes along and messes it up. I'm on a pretty good streak right now, so here's hoping that I can stick with it! BTW - Jack has been true to his word and has been an excellent fitness buddy.


You should have seen the rain this morning! It was POUNDING down for some time. On my drive home from work I saw a few city crews out placing some sandbags along a few places where the storm drains tend to back up because the gutters were really full. After I had been home for a little while, the rain stopped and the kids finally changed out of their pajamas and we headed off to the mall to buy new piano books. Taylor has finished the set that she's in, and Jack soon will. They have stayed together in the same set of books pretty well until now, when Taylor has moved ahead, but it's good they can share. Taylor also got some new Twilight music and Jack wanted a Star Wars book, and I needed to get Addie a theory book for our Level 1 books since she is ready to begin lessons. Isn't that crazy? My baby ready to start lessons. Holy crap - time really gets away from me. So everyone was happy to get some new music to play, but I'm not sure Addie can wait until her first lesson on Wednesday, and I think she thinks she'll be able to play as well as Taylor and Jack after that first lesson. We got in our Mythbusters episode tonight - explosions and legos, all good stuff.





No comments: