Thursday, May 7, 2009

Catch


Catch - To grab so as to stop the motion of.
May 7, 2009



Not a bad "action shot" considering all I had with me was my phone. You'd think by now I would remember to take my camera with me! This is Jack with his cousin Sager warming up before tonights game, which their team lost 5-8. They had a good rally at the end, but still came up short. Jack struck out his first at bat and walked on his second. He was able to score a run on a wild pitch.


These boys came and watched the end of our game while they were waiting for their game to begin. I liked how they were all lined up along the backstop, but all I had with me was my phone and I couldn't really see well what I was taking a picture of. I really like the way it turned out, except for all the shadows. I'll have to try this sort of thing again when I have my camera with me. After 4 months of this, I would think I would be smart enough to take my camera with me wherever I go!

No comments: