Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beauty


Beauty - the combination of all the qualities of a person or thing that delight the senses and mind.
May 14, 2009


Isn't she pretty? Taylor was very patient with me this afternoon while I posed her all over the yard. It was her end of year choir concert tonight. She sings in the Concert Choir but tried out for and made it into the Chamber Choir for next year. Their concert was very good, as always. The choir instructor at the jr. high is really good and all the kids love him. It's hard to believe that another school year is almost over and my baby is going to be in 9th grade! It gives me an irresistable urge to sing "Sunrise, Sunset."
We went and got our garden plants today. Tomatoes, cukes, and peppers, oh my! Also some basil and cantaloupe. And of course my geraniums. I also got a couple of shrubs for under the living room window. We didn't get any of it planted today, but hopefully tomorrow we can get that done. Growing a garden is a painful exercise in patience, but here we go again. The payoff in August/September is worth it.

No comments: