Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Strike


Strike - A pitched ball swung at and missed by the batter.
May 26, 2009
Jack struck out both his times at bat, but he went down swinging. Our team lost 9 -4.
I have to get a new camera. Right away. I dropped it on the floor at Lane's parents house and the little flippy door thing where the batteries go broke and the little latch thingy came off. (Please note all the technical terms.) We put some duct tape on it and it held for a while, but it is no longer doing the trick. I replaced the duct tape before Jack's game today, but by the time I went to take the picture it had worked loose and I almost missed his at bat because I was fussing with the dumb camera. So at least I have a good excuse to get a new camera. This one has been so great for a rookie like me, and I have finally figured out how to use it kinda well and now I'll have to go through a new learning curve. My dad tells me that Canon is the best, so I'll go out shopping tomorrow and hopefully come home with something new and shiny. Wouldn't it be great if I could find a red one? I bought my phone mostly because it's shiny and red, so why do different for a camera? Anyway, I've done some looking on line and have kind of an idea what I'm after. Unfortunately I way cheap and I want what I want, but I only want to pay $200 for it. That should give the salesman a good laugh.

No comments: