Thursday, April 2, 2009

Toothless


Toothless - lacking teeth
April 2, 2009



Addie lost another tooth today, bringing her total to 4, all on the bottom. It bled a little bit and made her cry. After some quick rinsing, she was all smiles about being so big that she is losing so many teeth!
The sun decided to shine a little bit today, but it was still cold-ish, although better than yesterday. I got a little cleaning done today. The downstairs family room is cleaned up and presentable again. I so need to get some new curtains made. There are 3 windows down here, small windows, but still 3! The curtains that are here are my parents' leftovers and not my taste (Shhh!). I'm not sure what I want to do - the whole room needs painted, but other rooms need painted too and this room is WAY down the list. And I don't want to make curtains only to have to re-make curtains later. I guess I could always do blinds . . . I am not a huge fan of blinds, but maybe down here they would make sense. Hmmm . . . that's something to think about. I finally got all the invitations to my parents 50th Anniversary party delivered. It's on the 10th, so I was really slow about getting it done. I've been using the cold for my excuse. Luckily I have kids to run them up to houses while I sit in the car. I'm looking forward to the weekend and Conference. I always enjoy Conference, especially the laying around in my pajamas part!

No comments: