Friday, April 3, 2009

Music


Music - The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.
April 3, 2009
I recently had some computer memory trouble, so I transferred all my photos to CD and deleted all my music that I had an original CD for in order to free up some space. I have since acquired an external hard drive, so I now have plenty of memory space, so I spent the afternoon downloading again all that music I had deleted. 'Tis good to have my tunes again!
Woke up again to fresh snow, not much, but snow nonetheless. Still cold! I went to the grocery store today and the flag at Maceys was standing straight out in the wind and you could hear it blowing (the flag) from some distance away. The temperature reading in my car said it was 37, but I'm not sure it was even that warm when you account for the wind.
Jack is now feeling icky. He's got a cough and just doesn't feel great overall. It hasn't affected his appetite, however. Lane was sleeping this evening since he stayed up to get Addie from school today, so the kids and I just snuggled in and watched some of our recorded shows and enjoyed a quiet, snuggly night at home. We didn't have any "Mythbusters" to watch (the new season starts Wednesday!!), but we did have a bunch of "Destroyed in Seconds." We do enjoy watching things explode. I got my checkbook balanced today, and a few bills paid. I got the tithing checks written out before I remebered that there's no church on Sunday, but I guess it all works out the same. Jack's backpack has finally bitten the dust, so I'll have to find him something to use for the last 2 months of school. I just don't want to pay full price for a backpack when I can get one cheap at the back to school sales. Taylor has an old pink book bag she's no longer using- do you think I could get him to use that?

No comments: