Thursday, December 3, 2009

Deceit

Deceit - A misleading falsehood.
December 3, 2009



" . . . [Ashley] had never known such gallantry as the gallantry of Scarlett O'Hara going forth to conquer the world in her mother's velvet curtains . . ."
-- Margaret Mitchell, author


Hallmark 2000
Mmm . . . bean with bacon soup and rolls for dinner. Does it get much better on a cold night? It's one of my quickest, throw-together dinners, which is just what I needed today. After work I came home and worked on my sewing projects until time to take Taylor to piano. After piano it was parent teacher conference at her school, so it was late when I finally got dinner going. It was good soup with hot rolls and it was just perfect for a cold night like tonight.
I got one sewing project completely done and another half-way done. The NEVER ENDING project is in it's very final stages. All the real stitching is done, and I only have a little bit (this is a relative term in regards to the size of the whole project) of backstitching/detail work to do. Then it will be done. I've told Lane that instead of just throwing the pattern away, I think we should have a ceremonial burning of it.

No comments: