Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Weak Link

So I almost kicked in my computer tonight. It was running PAINFULLY slow, even for the low standards I have with this computer which is 6 years old. It kept hanging, and I would re-boot, and then it would hang. So I got mad, and felt it necessary to throw something. I wisely opted not to throw the CPU (although it might have helped both me and the computer), so I threw a toy on the floor instead. After the 4th re-boot, I decided that maybe the life of that computer has come to an end, and decided to use my laptop instead.



Well, what do you know? The laptop, which certainly does not have any memory problems, is also running very slowly. That leads me, a self-descibed techno-idiot, to believe that the weak link is not necessarily my aged computer. In fact, in all the time I have taken so far to type this blog entry, my email still hasn't come up. Me thinks there is something wrong with my connection somewhere. Maybe the problem is my modem? I don't know, I just don't like it when things don't work the way I think they should. It drives me crazy and forces me to have to throw things and say bad words.

No comments: