Saturday, May 22, 2010

2 of my favorite things


Clearly one of my favorite things in the world is cupcakes. No secret there. Another non-secret is my affection for Dr. Pepper. What could possibly be better than the marriage of those two favorite things? Seriously - it's a Dr. Pepper cupcake. I promise. The cake is made from scratch and has (again, not kidding) 2 1/4 cups of Dr. Pepper. I was really surprised that these turned out so well. I was quite skeptical when I read the recipe. But all that soda served a great purpose in making the cupcakes super moist. They definitely taste more chocolate than DP, but there's a hint of it there. Really yummy, and a definite keeper.

3 comments:

Dan and LaVon said...

I definitely need that recipe. They sound divine!

Anonymous said...

I definitely need that recipe too. You are not the only one who loves Dr. Pepper.

Love,
Mom Funk

Anonymous said...

I say you start a cupcake recipe blog and post all your amazing findings... that is if your the sharing type. :]