Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fully Outfitted

Since I tend to buy myself the same clothes over and over . . . and they are pretty much the same BORING clothes, I took my niece Kassie shopping. I've told her before that I need her to dress me. They were having an extra 30% off sale at Kohls, so we went over and she dressed me. She forces me to get outside myself and buy things that are not so blah, and I must say she did a good job. There was only one thing that she had picked out that I didn't like, even when I tried it on. So now I am fully outfitted to go to a new job where my typical jeans and tshirts simply will not do. I will even have to toss out a few old things from my closet to make room for the new - another good thing. I have way too many clothes that I don't wear. And every time I clean out my closet I hang on to certain things because I'm just sure that I WILL wear it . . . someday . . . some time. Really? Some of that stuff I've had for years and years. And it doesn't even fit. But I've convinced myself that I will fit into it again. Never mind the fact that if I am able to fit into it again, I probably won't want to wear it because it will be sadly out of date. Remember what I said about getting attached to inanimate objects?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What's wrong with a t-shirt and jeans? Preferably sweats, but I have to put jeans on sometimes. Good luck with the new job!