Monday, February 1, 2010

What I missed yesterday

This is the card I got from Heather. It just makes me laugh so hard - I mean seriously, look at the height of that hair! Oh, the 80's were a beautiful time. The inside of the card read, "Happy Birthday from one former ozone ruiner to another." It's so, so true.


Here is the picture of all of us from 1989. This was at the end of the year Inagural Ball, my first big date with Lane. We all took a minute from our dates to get a picture together, and I'm so glad we did! What a treasure to have this picture of us! Working clockwise from the front row: Heather, Tricia, Lori, KyLee, Becky and me.


And then again the picture of all of us, nearly 21 years later (it hurts SO MUCH to say that), from the left: Becky, Tricia, me, KyLee, and Heather.
We have 17 kids between all of us. Becky, Tricia, Heather and I all met our spouses at Snow College while we lived together. We all waited for our guys on their missions, yes, ALL OF US, and Becky and Heather even convinced those guys to wait while they served missions. A pretty good bunch of old hens, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Dan and LaVon said...

This is so funny,Oh the 80's were awesome. I also commend you for hanging tight with the gal pals for so long. What memories you have. I think I will have to borrow their birthday poster idea for my friends coming up, however they are much older. Great idea!!!