Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am an Anti-Dentite

I hate the dentist. HATE the dentist. Actually, he's a very nice man - I don't hate HIM. I hate the whole concept of the dentist. It's just an extremely miserable way to spend 30 minutes of my life. So miserable, in fact, is the dentist that I would rather go once a week to the doctor for THAT exam than go to the dentist twice a year. I'm not kidding. I hate it just that much. But I have survived another trip to the dentist, and now I'm in the clear until August.



I finally got around to getting my flu shots today. I know, it's pathetic. I had Addie to the doctor since she's been sick, and since we were there, we got the shots. Both of them. At once. Whatever one went into my right arm is so sore. I can barely lift my arm. I've been rubbing it, but that hurts badly enough that I don't rub it for very long. My left arm is great.



It was pretty funny, though. When the nurse came in with the syringes for the shots, Addie told her, "Make sure you use the mini-needle on me, and don't push so hard as you did last time!" The nurse told her there were no mini-needles, so Addie said, "Well then, make sure you use the smaller needle on me, and the bigger one on my mom." The nurse said they were both the same size. Addie again, "Just make sure I get the smaller needle, that's all." The nurse finally gave in and responded that she would make sure to use the "smaller" needle. I laughed at how Addie was giving the orders, fully expecting to be obeyed.



I got Cruise 2010 booked, only 285 days away!! Whoo Hoo!

No comments: