Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can breathe again

I had a pretty good & productive day. I finally found some OTC medication to help with the congestion. Ahhh - breathing is good. I helped Addie get her Valentine box made, got Taylor out to piano, got my hair cut, indexed several batches of the Kentucky census 1910, and finished and submitted my taxes. Everything went very smoothly with the Turbo Tax once I got the confirmation number issue resolved. I think this may be TT's most user friendly version yet. Maybe I'll have to reconsider my earlier anger since it did go so smoothly. I didn't even swear once. Ok, maybe once, but that's all, and in my defense it was yesterday when I was having that whole installation problem. If only I had set up visiting teaching appointments, I would have completed every single thing on my list. That's a good day. And did I mention I could finally breathe?

No comments: