Friday, June 25, 2010

Really

Stuff costs too much. I know this because I am one of the cheapest people alive. Gas should cost $2.29 per gallon. I think that's a fair price. Ground beef should cost $1.49 per pound. I'm just sayin'.


I am on this kick again (or should I say still?) because I spent last evening on the quest for a new MP3 player. Despite everyone telling me I really, REALLY, need an Ipod Touch, I thought about it and decided I really, REALLY don't. Mostly because I really, REALLY can't bring myself to pay that much for a stupid music player. I know, an Ipod is much more than just a music player, but I really only NEED a music player. And when I can get what I need for $50-ish, why would I pay $200? I just couldn't do it. I tried - I really did. Lane even told me to go ahead and get one. Certainly Taylor was pushing me to get one. But my ultra cheapskate side won out and I just got a regular old player. I'm so boring.


I'm still looking for the Free Computer Store and the Free Couch Store, so maybe the Free Ipod Store is somewhere closeby those. If you locate any of the above stores, let me know. I've been looking for them for a really long time.


My college grammar/usage professor would be so appalled. He was of the opinion that the word "really" should be banned from the English lexicon. The above entry, I'm pretty sure, is the reason why.

No comments: