Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Peer Pressure

So the MP3 player I got stopped working after about 10 minutes of use. Not cool. So I gave in to all the peer pressure and went and got myself an iPod touch. Can I work it? Uh, no. I finally managed to get my music downloaded and I can listen to it, but somehow I got multiple copies of many songs and I don't know how to get rid of the duplicates. Also not sure how the Wi-Fi works. I guess the only thing to do is to ask all the young-uns (that would be ALL OF THEM) at my office how to work the thing. I'm stumped. But I must say, it is a fun little toy.
Taylor left for girls camp bright and early this morning, so she doesn't know about the new toy. It will be fun to rub it in when she gets back, by which time I hope to know how to work the dang thing.
I justified the purchase to Lane by telling him that I was only thinking of him and his needs. He can play games on it while we are on the plane to our cruise. Yeah - I'm a giver.

No comments: