Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nassau

I did not love Nassau. No, I did not love Nassau. It was so hot and humid, but I expected that. I didn't like the way we were constantly confronted (yes, I do mean confronted) by hair-braiders and taxi drivers. I was incredibly annoyed that the stores didn't open until 10. If I was to go back, I would only do a shore excursion and skip the shopping/tourist area altogether. Yuck.

We are missing Jack in the above picture because he went on a snorkeling tour with Lane's sister Michelle and her husband and daughter. He had a great time and it worked out well since it was his birthday that day. He's 13!











Jack with his birthday cake and hat at dinner that night.







Lane and me and Grandma with our dining room servers, Elizabeth and Tri. They were excellent!









No comments: