Sunday, September 11, 2011

Formal Night

I don't know why he looks like that. Maybe it's because he had finally eaten himself into a stupor. Even though he ordered two entrees every night for dinner, he still stopped by the buffet ON HIS WAY to dinner for a pre-dinner meal.






It was Grandma's birthday, so they brought her some cake with a candle in and made her a birthday hat/bow from a dinner napkin. She's 81 years young and still going strong.




Waiting for the show to start in the lounge. Despite being formal night, I changed out of my dress right after dinner for much more comfortable lounging attire, and my jacket since it was always cold in the lounge.




Addie and Lane being silly while we were in the lounge.



This day was a full day at sea, and we had the pleasure of a rocking ship all day long. I don't know if it was from Hurricane Katia or what, but there were pretty big swells coming at the front of the ship all day, all night, and some of the next morning. It was pretty ferocious, and although I didn't get sick, Taylor and my MIL did and the ship quickly sold out of motion sickness medication and bracelets. Everyone walked around like drunk people and even the crew members we spoke to said it was pretty bad. Luckily, the rest of the cruise was fine.









No comments: