Friday, January 21, 2011

I need more

I have 10 pairs of pajamas. Is that a lot?



I would wear pajamas 24/7 if I could get away with it. I change into my jammies as soon as I know I'm in for the day. I love pajamas and if I know myself at all, and I like to think that I do, I will get even more pajamas. For instance, I only have 2 pairs of red pajamas and I really don't think that's enough.



I also have 10 watches, but I think that's enough for now. Especially since only 2 of them are working. I do have room for 1 more watch if, and only if, I can find a Monopoly faced watch like I had in 1987. Unfortunately, since I am now . . . um . . . slightly older than I was in 1987, and since Armitron no longer makes that watch, it has become a (gulp) "vintage collectors item" (ouch) when I look it up on Ebay or Amazon and costs more than I am willing to pay. It's a very insulting and painful thing when items when your youth become "vintage" and/or "collector" items.



I also don't have enough shoes, but what woman does? I have a picture of a pair of really great red pumps in my head, and as yet I've been unable to find them. Probably because I'm looking for them at the ever-elusive free shoe store (coincidentally located next to the also elusive free couch store, free computer store, and recently added free dining room table store). In addition to the red pumps, I also need a pair of brown slip on flats/loafers, black espidrilles (well, espedrilles in any color really - how can you go wrong), and a pair of silver something-or-other would probably be fun. All I know for sure is that I simply don't have enough shoes. Gotta get more.


There is also a slight possibility I may have a few too many lipsticks. Doesn't matter. Must get more.


I also think I need more dishes. I do not need more mugs. Why must all dinnerware sets come with mugs? Just wondering.

1 comment:

Draper Duo said...

Ditto on the mugs. Still trying to figure that one out - maybe the coffee consuming population knows.
Can I assume this is your birthday wish list? LOL!
Too bad I already got you something and its not on this list although it is three of your most favorite things in one. :)