Thursday, July 29, 2010





I really, Really, REALLY love cupcakes. Moreso even than cake - I know, it's weird. I have always loved cupcakes, ever since I can remember. And a truly great cupcake can make my heart leap with joy - again, I know, weird.



These are my Pioneer Day cupcakes. Nothing fancy, though, no time and no fancy ingredients. I did make the cake part into a funfetti and threw some more sprinkles on top so it looks more "gourmet" than it actually was.



Taylor had her birthday on Monday. 15. Holy crap - how did that happen? She is reading the Utah State Driver's Manual so she can go get her permit hopefully next week. HOLY CRAP!!! My baby?!? DRIVING!?!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

HOLY CRAP! Can't believe it Taylor is going to be driving! Love how your background is cupcakes since you love cupcakes. Sad to hear about your Jake. It was a sad day when our Timber died. I hope you guys are coping. So happy to hear that you understood everything at your meeting. That's so great. Congratulations on surviving camping. Not so bad, eh?