Tuesday, January 14, 2014

From My Phone

Crap.  I think there might be pictures on Lane's phone too.
 
 

We have this blanket.  It was a gift to me in about 1999 when I released as YW secretary in a former ward.  It is the family's most beloved - and clearly most worn - blanket.  It's just the right size, just the right weight for curling up in or taking a nap.  Everyone wants that blanket.  Sometimes a person (and by "a person," I mean Jack) will wait for another person (and by "another person," I mean me) to fall asleep and he will take The Blanket, replace it with a less desirable one, and take The Blanket for himself.  Ah, well. Who can blame him, really?  It is the best blanket.



Addie got a new Barbie house for Christmas . . .
 
 
. . . and Jack was very happy to get some new drumsticks.  Have I mentioned that he drums All. The.  Time?  Sticks are not required.  Dashboard of the car?  He drums it.  Hymn book in church?  He drums it.  Back of my head?  Yep.  He drums it. 


 
All in their new Christmas jammies.  Taylor's are super warm fleece - she lives in Logan, after all.  Addie's match mine - Cupcakes, of course!  And Jack's are Marvel comics.  I'm not sure why Addie looks so sad.  It did take me a bunch of tries to get a picture where most of them don't look too dorky. This was the best of the lot.  Maybe she was tired of standing there.  Maybe she was hungry.  Maybe Jack had just drummed her head. 

No comments: