Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Remember to notice my hair


So it's that time again:  The Annual Funk Family Photo Shoot.  We decided to honor Taylor's school this year.  We got all matching shirts when we moved Taylor up to Logan  (whoo hoo!  Only $6 per shirt!)


 
 
 I don't know why he does that.  I just don't know.



 
So this is the one going out with Christmas cards this year.  It's not even November yet!  I love it when I (seemingly) get my act together.  Having Taylor gone has forced some degree of organization on me, having to plan around her schedule and all. 
 
 
Plus, the day we had scheduled to have these pictures done threatened to be rainy and miserable.  Not only would that mean having to wait three weeks until Tay came home again, but more importantly, I was having a good hair day.  Who knows when that will happen again.  Luckily, the clouds lifted and both Taylor and my good hair were able to be photographed.
 


Sometimes things get a little silly  . . .

 
before we come up with a lovely photograph of an even lovelier daughter.

 
Sometimes the handsome photograph . . .
 

 
gives way to the silliness.
 

 
And some girls are just adorable in every single way.
 


No comments: