Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bitter? Who. . . Me?

I don't really have anything to say.


I just noticed that its been a pretty long time since my last post so I thought I should check in. Due to the Olympics I have accomplished almost nothing in the last 2 weeks, other than watch lots of swimming, lots of gymnastics, lots of racing, lots of diving, rowing, kayaking, cycling, power walking (who knew THAT was an Olympic event??), volleyball, and even some hammer throw, shot put, high jump, and sadly, equestrian and synchronized swimming. I love the Olympics. Ironically, it turns me into Queen of the Couch Potatoes. But now it's over and I have to mourn and move on. It's like when Friends ended and I didn't know what to do with myself.


And now it's time to go back to school. I have totally enjoyed this summer and for once I'm not anxious for school to start. Maybe it's because it's Taylor's last year. Maybe it's because it cost me a fortune to get Jack and Taylor enrolled and I'm slightly bitter. Maybe it's because I'm not cruising this year and I'm extremely bitter . . . nay, bitterly bitter. We'll just have to go on an extra good cruise when Lane's done with school. In January 2014. Sigh . . .




No comments: