Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Continued

Here are two of my Scarletts. I'm not entirely sure why Lane took the pictures he did.


And of course the Fra-Gee-Lay ornament. Yes, it opens, and yes, there's a Major Award inside.


Tree #2 - Lane's Tree. He likes white trees so we got this one a few years ago. The lights on it are more pastel-y and I really like the way it looks. This is the tree where we put the homemade ornaments, since it is in the family room where we spend most of our time. Hallmark may have my money, but the homemade ornaments have my heart.



And this year we have expanded to Tree #3. I got if for less than $10 on Kohl's clearance last year, and the downstairs family room really needed a tree too. I have to start out small and warm Lane up slowly to the idea of 3 full size trees. 'Cuz it's comin', baby. You know it's coming.

No comments: